If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a medical mistake, it is important to seek the legal guidance of The Law Office of James R. Jones Jr., P.A., to help you receive just compensation for your pain and suffering. Medical malpractice consists of medical providers, licensed doctors and nurses, hospitals, and healthcare facilities failing to treat patients by offering competent care. When proper policies and procedures are not followed in diagnosing, prescribing, or treating a client, and a patient is injured or damaged as a result, you could receive just compensation regarding your case. Below we help educate our clients by providing examples of medical malpractices.
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnosis
- Surgical errors during an operation
- Birth-related injuries
- Failure to follow proper policies and procedures
- Using defective medical devices
- Nursing home neglect or abuse
- Pharmacy and medication errors
- Delayed treatments
- Failure to properly monitor a patient effectively
- Healthcare and hospital errors
- Negligent abandonment of a patient
- Emergency room malpractice
If you are interested in speaking to our great personal injury lawyer in Hernando County, FL, we encourage you to contact our firm today at (352) 683-0234 to request a consultation. We proudly serve clients in Spring Hill, Florida, and the surrounding areas.
At The Law Office of James R. Jones Jr., P.A., we strive to help our clients plan for their future by offering comprehensive estate planning services. Although estate planning can be an uncomfortable thing to think about, it is important to help ensure your assets are secure to help protect you and your loved ones. Below we list the many benefits of estate planning.
- Ensures your property is passed on to your loved ones with ease.
- Helps your family avoid legal hassles during property and asset transferal.
- Minimizes taxes when passing the property.
- Avoids costs associated with the probate process.
- Determines any specific medical care after incapacitation.
- Dictates funeral arrangement preferences and expenses.
- Names an inheritance manager for minor children.
- Easily transfers a business after retirement, disability, or death.
Estate planning and trusts involve many different legal blueprints that protect your assets, money, and property, which is why it is important to seek our skilled attorney to help you navigate through the process. Our estate planning lawyer in Hernando County, FL, can help you with following estate planning documents: wills, revocable living trust, powers of attorney, advanced healthcare directives, and HIPAA releases. Contact us today at (352) 683-0234 to request a consultation and great legal guidance.
At The Law Office of James R. Jones, JR., P.A., we understand that discussing a prenuptial agreement with your future spouse can be a difficult topic to navigate. While prenuptial agreements offer substantial benefits to many couples, many people are dismayed by the idea. Below we offer helpful tips to follow to help you prepare for a conversation regarding prenuptial agreements.
- Prenuptial agreements are best discussed early in your relationship to let your partner know how you feel from the start. If you wait soon before your marriage to bring up the idea of a prenuptial agreement your partner could feel overly pressured or have feelings of distrust.
- We recommend discussing your prenuptial agreement with your future spouse before you have an agreement drafted by our family lawyer in Hernando County, FL. Talking about your concerns and thoughts with your partner will allow them to have time to consider the agreement and understand how you feel.
- It is best to know what you wish to achieve with a prenuptial agreement before you discuss the idea with your partner. From separating your inheritance to assigning assets to your children, a prenuptial can be a positive thing for your future.
- Prenuptial agreements can be a sensitive and intimidating topic. It is vital to allow your future spouse to share their concerns and allow open communication.
If you have any questions regarding your prenuptial agreement, contact our law firm today at (352) 683-0234 to schedule a free consultation.
Prenuptial agreements are used for couples who wish to establish financial properties and rights with their spouse before they get married in the unfortunate event of a divorce. At The Law Office of James R. Jones, JR., P.A., we believe prenuptial agreements can be a great tool in setting up ones rights and obligations. If you feel a prenuptial agreement is right for your relationship, it is important to look to our legal guidance to ensure your document is valid. Below we discuss reasons why a prenuptial could be considered invalid.
- A prenuptial agreement must be in writing for it to be valid in court.
- Both parties must sign the agreement before the wedding for it to be considered valid.
- A prenuptial agreement may be considered unenforceable if one spouse did not read the agreement in its entirety. In addition, if a spouse is pressured to sign a prenuptial, this could cause your agreement to be invalid.
- There must be time for consideration when signing a prenuptial agreement. For example, a spouse cannot surprise their partner with an agreement on the day of the wedding. This would most likely result in your agreement being
There are many other reasons that could constitute your prenuptial agreement to be unenforceable. Look to our family law in Pasco County, FL if you have any questions regarding your agreement. Contact us today at (352) 683-0234 to schedule a free consultation.
At The Law Office of James R. Jones, JR., P.A., we strive to provide legal assistance you can trust. While every marriage is unique, we often see prenuptial agreements used for second marriages or blended families. Our family law in Hernando County, FL can help couples create a prenuptial agreement that outlines each party’s pre-relationship interests and properties. In the case of a prenuptial agreement, our attorney will help you navigate through the process of assigning assets, debt allocations, alimony rights, and more. We encourage our clients to consider options that they think are right for their relationship. Below we discuss common reasons why many couples consider a prenuptial agreement.
- One of the main reasons for a prenuptial agreement is determining financial obligations in the event of a divorce. In the case of a divorce, couples would typically divide their assets based on laws of the state. A prenuptial agreement would counteract the state laws, allowing the couple to follow the terms of the agreement instead.
- The negotiation of a prenuptial allows couples to discuss finances up front, allowing your relationship to be open and transparent. A prenuptial agreement outlines each partner’s rights and obligations.
Contact our law firm today at (352) 683-0234 to learn more about our legal services.
Attorney James R. Jones, Jr. is here to help you through the difficult challenges that can be associated with divorce and separation. Our dedicated law firm understands the sensitivity that family conflicts create. When seeking family law in Pasco County, FL, look to our legal assistance to help increase your chances of a favorable outcome. James R. Jones, Jr. is a compassionate and trusted attorney that cares about your well-being. Below we list our different practice areas of family law.
• Child Visitation
• Child Support
• Child Custody
• Child Abuse
• Child Neglect
• Child Support Modifications
• DCF Matters (Florida Department of Children and Families)
• Prenuptial/Postnuptial Agreements
• Injunctions/Emergency Hearings
• Domestic Violence Issues
We provide custom legal assistance depending on your current situation. Our law firm is dedicated to helping our clients receive fair and just compensation and legal aid. We work diligently to build a compelling case that supports you and your loved ones. Trust in James R. Jones, Jr.’s counsel and guidance when dealing with sensitive litigation matters between family members and loved ones. If you are currently seeking a family law attorney, look to our firm to help you with your case. We also provide personal injury law services and estate planning. Contact us today at (352) 683-0234 to request a consultation.
Welcome to the Law Office of James R. Jones, Jr. P.A. Blog. By combining our knowledge of the law and our passion for helping others, we offer personalized legal guidance to those in need. We strive to create sustainable relationships with our clients to understand all facets of your situation when building your case. Check below to learn more in-depth about our specialized practice areas.
- Family Law
When it comes to family differences, we understand the sensitivity and challenges associated with family conflict. Through our family law legal aid, we represent individuals through the following: legal separations, divorce, child custody and support, child visitation rights, adoptions, child support modifications, paternity establishment, child abuse and child neglect, prenuptial agreements, and domestic violence issues.
- Personal Injury
If you are a victim of a personal injury accident, we can help you fight for your rights and see if you are liable for compensation. We represent clients who have been injured due to someone else’s negligence for the following: wrongful death, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, and more.
- Estate Planning
Plan for your loved one’s future when you turn to our law firm to aid in estate planning. We offer legal aid for estate planning, wills, trusts, and probate.
Contact us today at (352)683-0234 to learn more about our family law in Pasco County, FL, and surrounding areas.