If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a medical mistake, it is important to seek the legal guidance of The Law Office of James R. Jones Jr., P.A., to help you receive just compensation for your pain and suffering. Medical malpractice consists of medical providers, licensed doctors and nurses, hospitals, and healthcare facilities failing to treat patients by offering competent care. When proper policies and procedures are not followed in diagnosing, prescribing, or treating a client, and a patient is injured or damaged as a result, you could receive just compensation regarding your case. Below we help educate our clients by providing examples of medical malpractices.
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnosis
- Surgical errors during an operation
- Birth-related injuries
- Failure to follow proper policies and procedures
- Using defective medical devices
- Nursing home neglect or abuse
- Pharmacy and medication errors
- Delayed treatments
- Failure to properly monitor a patient effectively
- Healthcare and hospital errors
- Negligent abandonment of a patient
- Emergency room malpractice
If you are interested in speaking to our great personal injury lawyer in Hernando County, FL, we encourage you to contact our firm today at (352) 683-0234 to request a consultation. We proudly serve clients in Spring Hill, Florida, and the surrounding areas.