At The Law Office of James R. Jones Jr., P.A., we strive to help our clients plan for their future by offering comprehensive estate planning services. Although estate planning can be an uncomfortable thing to think about, it is important to help ensure your assets are secure to help protect you and your loved ones. Below we list the many benefits of estate planning.
- Ensures your property is passed on to your loved ones with ease.
- Helps your family avoid legal hassles during property and asset transferal.
- Minimizes taxes when passing the property.
- Avoids costs associated with the probate process.
- Determines any specific medical care after incapacitation.
- Dictates funeral arrangement preferences and expenses.
- Names an inheritance manager for minor children.
- Easily transfers a business after retirement, disability, or death.
Estate planning and trusts involve many different legal blueprints that protect your assets, money, and property, which is why it is important to seek our skilled attorney to help you navigate through the process. Our estate planning lawyer in Hernando County, FL, can help you with following estate planning documents: wills, revocable living trust, powers of attorney, advanced healthcare directives, and HIPAA releases. Contact us today at (352) 683-0234 to request a consultation and great legal guidance.